I always said I wanted it to be a surprise and a surprise it was.!!
ANDY PROPOSED!!!
I was completely shocked!
We went out for a lovely dinner and he proposed at Queen Elizabeth Park over looking the wonderful city we live in! Do I remember what he said - not really, I had to ask if he actually said "Will you marry me". I couldn't remember. It was everything I could have hoped for with feelings I did not expect. My stomach was in knots.
The ring is beautiful, but does not fit! It was my grandmother ring from my dad's father who passed away when my dad was only two months old! I saw no reason for something so beautiful to go to waste, and it also makes it extra special. I am still waiting to get in back and I can't wait to wear it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment