

.JPG)
Betty has taken it upon herself to enjoy the room we have set up for our new addition. I came home the other day to find her under the sheets of the bed and when I turned around to look in the crib I noticed that all the stuffed toys that were in there had new homes around the house. She seems to think they belong to her.
I felt guilty hiding them from her, but I will be sure to give her a toy when the baby arrives.
From the photos above you can see that I have caught her in the act! Looks like she will have some growing up to do when her sibling arrives - I sense we may have a bit of a competition on our hands!!!
1 comment:
what a little stinker!! Do you have both beds set up in the baby's room? Can't wait!!
Post a Comment