Well believe it or not, Andy and I are officially starting a family. Betty has been such a great addition.......... why not add a baby to the mix!!!!
I am twelve weeks today and I am feeling better that I have been for the last few months that's for sure!
We are both really looking forward to the months (or years I suppose) ahead and preparing ourselves for the new addition.
We will be sad to see our oldest - Em leave the nest in June, but that will leave us lots of time to set up a babyroom!!! WOW life is going to be different. Change is a wonderful thing for all of us and it is still hard to believe that we are actually growing up! I don't think I will ever feel officially like an adult, but I think that's a good thing!
Good days and sunshine ahead!!!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you kids!!!! I didn't know Em's would be leaving the nest?! We're so excited it's official news! XOX !
Congratulations guys! wonderful, wonderful news! xo!
Post a Comment