
It is hard to believe that yet another holiday has come and gone. This year my family decided to switch things up and we headed off to Tofino for 5 days. I have to say that it was an absolutely wonderfuld way to spend Christmas. My mum and I got all the boys the same really tacky christmas pj bottoms and I think they look wonderful! It gave us all a good laugh and they did get lots of wear over the five days!

The weather over on the island was wonderful and stormy. The waves were crashing like I had never seen. It made for some really cozy days sitting by the fire and relaxing.
Going backwards through December..........................

We had a great party a few weeks ago. It had been awhile since we had invited a crew of people over, and we are still finding this to clean from the event! I think a good time was had by all and needless to say it was a completely alcohol free event!!!!!

Emma thought that she didn't drink too much, but according to the photos she had a drink in her hand at all times!! I think everyone did.



2 comments:
Happy New Year!!! Love the pj's on the guys and also the pic of Bruce and Richard on the couch....xo El
Oh My goodness gracious me! LOVE seeing the boys in matching jammies! They must've LOVED that! When you going to post pics of the new baby>>?? Xo -D-
Post a Comment