Well it is amazing how quickly my blogging has gone to the...........................well you know! Sorry for the delay! I should have got some wedding photos up here ages ago! I didn't have the urge to get on the computer, and without the drive it just doesn't happen! Our wedding was amazing and a few months ago now! The weather was perfect and I loved have all of my closest family and friends together, and away on holiday. I couldn't have asked for anything more!
Andy and I are still happily married and loving life! We have had a wonderfully busy summer and have got some killer tans to prove it! Our goal was to get to the beach as often as possible! We had a wonderful time exploring the beautiful beaches our city has to offer!
Since it has been so long, I am going to keep it short and I will be back on task!


No comments:
Post a Comment