Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Cool Sites and Nifty Swag!!!


I was checking out a new web magazine that Emma had posted on her flickr site called Spun! It is really cool and based out of Toronto. There was a link to a site that sells t-shirts, buttons, and tote bags with some great logos! These were a few that I really liked!!!

This one definately has a ring to it!!

For the hard core knitter, crocheter, and crafter in all of us!!

This one is very cute! These all could make great bumper stickers as well!

I believe the website is www.cafepress.com/craftster/. Have a browse and enjoy!

3 comments:

Swellpeople said...

Love the shirts... I think and order might be in order. We should make it a mandatory wardrobe staple for Monday nights.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Rob on the mandatory wardrobe idea!! Nice to finally be able to leave comments!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea as well! I have made the "I'd rather be knitting" my new desk top at work!!!